NHE institutes a strict recruitment protocol to ensure all fitness advisors, personal fitness management specialists, exercise course instructors, mentors and supervisors are qualified, ethical professionals. We have a zero tolerance policy for any type of expertise misrepresentation during our recruitment process. Our strong commitment to providing only ethical, quality fitness professionals to prospective affiliates is what separates our services from our competitors.
Expertise Scale - Qualitative Analysis (2017 version)
Recruitment has evolved. If your company is considering individuals for specific duties within your wellness organization via a traditional hiring protocol, you may be missing essential data relative to production, sustainability and quality. NHE maintains the largest wellness professional database of any health organization in the United States. We have evaluated and analyzed thousands of wellness professionals. If your expansion includes wellness, fitness or nutritional services, we can recommend a suitable list of individuals. Individuals whose expertise and professionalism are at the same level of the job requirements and perhaps equally as important, the compensation. Through qualitative analysis, we can ensure you do not hire someone who is under-qualified or overqualified for the job and compensation. Finding the perfect match is the key to work production, project successes and improved employee retention rates.
1) NHE Fitness Advisors provide professional consultation and fact based analysis to consumers seeking wellness solutions in relation to exercise program development, nutrition, sports conditioning, physical rehabilitation and general personal fitness.
2) All NHE Fitness Advisors have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a specific professional field and/or academic specialty (e.g. Exercise science, Athletic training, Physical rehabilitation, Wellness coaching, Nutritional consultation).
3) Fitness advisory services can be offered in a variety of methods (e.g. phone, SMS/MMS, IM, VoIP or video conference).
4) Fitness advisory services may be resold at any price. Suggested retail value per query plan:
1 Query at $75
10 Queries at $700
50 Queries at $3,250
5) Query Plans have a one (1) year expiration date.
Services available only to NHE Affiliate members. Please consult your local affiliate account manager for membership prices.
NHE Affiliate Membership Types:
Silver Membership [MT Certifications Only]
Gold Membership [MT, CPR Certifications, Fitness Advisory Service]
Platinum Membership [MT, CPR, FN Certifications, PFMS, Fitness Advisory Service, Wellness Career Consultations]
Memberships are not sold online. Please contact your NHE Independent Affiliate Account Manager for sign up protocol. NHE Affiliate members are resellers. NHE Affiliate Memberships are for-profit business opportunities. NHE Affiliate Memberships provide members with access to NHE services for the primary purpose of profiting from the sale/marketing of applicable service(s). All NHE services are fully operated and managed by NHE.