PULMONARY PHYSIOLOGY EXERCISE SCIENCE CPR NUTRITION
Based, hosted and operated in the U.S.A.
NHE- Advanced Credentials for Health and Fitness Professionals
A subsidiary of National Certifications Group
Main: (800) 519-0392; Fax servers: (949) 272-2385, (949) 334-1374
© All rights reserved. 2000-2017
NHE institutes a strict recruitment protocol to ensure all fitness advisors, personal fitness management specialists, exercise course instructors, mentors and supervisors are qualified, ethical professionals. We have a zero tolerance policy for any type of expertise misrepresentation during our recruitment process. Our strong commitment to providing only ethical, quality fitness professionals to prospective affiliates is what separates our services from our competitors.
1) NHE Fitness Advisors provide professional advice and fact based analysis to consumers seeking answers and advice in relation to exercise programs, diet plans, sports conditioning, rehabilitation, professional services and overall personal fitness.
2) All NHE Fitness Advisors have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a specific professional field and/or academic specialty.
3) Fitness advisory services can be offered in a variety of methods (e.g. phone, SMS/MMS, IM, VoIP or video conference).
4) Fitness advisory services may be resold at any price. Suggested retail value per query plan:
1 Query at $15
10 Queries at $120
50 Queries at $500
5) Query Plans have a one (1) year expiration date.
Services available only to NHE Affiliate members. Please consult your local affiliate account manager for membership prices.
NHE Affiliate Membership Types:
Silver Membership [MT Certifications Only]
Gold Membership [MT, CPR Certifications, Fitness Advisory Service]
Platinum Membership [MT, CPR, FN Certifications, PFMS, Fitness Advisory Service, Wellness Career Consultations]
Memberships are not sold online. Please contact your NHE Independent Affiliate Account Manager for sign up protocol. NHE Affiliate members are resellers. NHE Affiliate Memberships are for-profit business opportunities. NHE Affiliate Memberships provide members with access to NHE services for the primary purpose of profiting from the sale/marketing of applicable service(s). All NHE services are fully operated and managed by NHE.