PULMONARY PHYSIOLOGY EXERCISE SCIENCE CPR NUTRITION
1) NHE offers four (4) fitness certification programs (Personal Trainer, Master Trainer, Fitness Nutritionist, CPR).
2) With the exception of the CPR certification, all NHE certification programs have a three (3) year expiration. The NHE CPR certification has a one (1) year expiration.
3) With the exception of the master trainer certification, all NHE certification programs include a correlating NHE study guide.
4) All certifications must be resold at preset prices determined by NHE.
Personal Trainer: $895-$2300
Master Trainer: $695
Fitness Nutritionist: $300
5) All personal trainer and master trainer exams for all personal trainer certification levels are administered by proctor only. Personal trainer and master trainer exams are also utilized to evaluate the knowledge level of those seeking to become PFMS certified. PFMS examinees are administered online exams.
$2500 per year (Separate from affiliate membership cost)
NHE Affiliate Membership Types:
Silver Membership [NHE Credential Programs Only]
Gold Membership [NHE Credential Programs, Fitness Advisory Services]
Platinum Membership [NHE Credential Programs, Physical Wellness Consultants, PFMS Services, ECI Services]
Services available only to NHE Affiliate members. Please consult your local independent affiliate account manager for membership pricing and signup protocol. Memberships are not sold online. NHE Affiliate Memberships are for-profit, bilateral fitness service agreements. NHE Affiliate Memberships provide members with access to NHE services for the primary purpose of profiting from the sale/marketing of applicable service(s). All NHE services are fully operated and managed by NHE.
Based, hosted and operated in the U.S.A.
NHE- Advanced Credentials for Health and Fitness Professionals
A subsidiary of National Certifications Group
Main: (800) 519-0392; Fax servers: (949) 272-2385, (949) 334-1374
© All rights reserved. 2000-2017